Senator Bob Casey Jr. (D-PA) has shown over and over that he is for expansive government and is against economic freedom. He has:
- Voted yes on TARP, the $800 billion corporate welfare boondoggle.
- Voted yes on Obama’s wasteful stimulus.
- Voted yes on ObamaCare, the job-killing, freedom-restricting takeover of the health care industry.
- Supported the automobile bailout and the government takeover of the industry.
- Voted yes on Dodd-Frank, a major government expansion into the financial industry.